- Laura Mackenzie
Performing music from Ireland, Scotland, England, Central France, Northern Spain and Minnesota on a dazzling array of wind-powered instruments, including flutes, whistles, concertina, many bagpipes and voice.
Barra (Gaelic for summit or top of) has a focus on performing traditional Irish dance music as well as ballads, songs and listening tunes with the design of carrying on the ceilidh band tradition.
- The Langer's Ball
Good. Irish. Music.
- Wild Colonial Bhoys
- The Wild Colonial Bhoys are two Minneapolis Irish folk musicians who put on a great show.
- Hounds of Finn
The Hounds play Irish Rock and roots music
- The Damn Few
- rock agus roll
- Love Songs for Angry Men
- St. Paul's favorite rogue acoustic duo
- Murphy's Empty Shot
- Boru Bagpiper Pat McCormick's side project with the Wookiefoot frontmen.
- Scoil na dTri School of Irish Dance
- The premier Twin Cities’ Irish Dance Academy
- Guthrie School of Dance
- Highland Dance group appearing at the South Dakota Celtic Faire with the Boru!
- Great Northern Irish Pipers Club
- Great Northern Irish Pipers Club is group uilleann (pronounced: illan) pipers located in beautiful Minnesota. The Irish Uilleann pipes are a bellows blown bagpipe.
- Matt James Grimm
- Boru drummer Matt's side project. Funky, new, and fresh.
- Joann Richardson
- Joann Richardson is a vocalist singing Irish American Favorites & Pub Songs. Currently residing in Chicago with her husband, Boru member Matt Grimm.
- O'Shea School of Irish Dance